Proof of concept funding: call 3 closed
Applications are invited for Proof of Concept funds from E3B: Metals in Biology members who are eligible to receive BBSRC funding.
The work must be relevant to remit of the Network including industrial biotechnology and bioenergy.
Funding of up to £25,000 is available per project.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 1 September 2021 (12 noon).
If you want to apply for Proof of Concept funds (up to £25K) follow the application process below:
- Read the call guidelines
- Read the BBSRC definition of technology readiness levels (TRLs)
- Join the Network (if you are not already a member)
- Complete an application form
- Complete ethics form Annex B (if applicable)
- Submit application form, short cv and Annex B (if applicable) to: [email protected]
If you have any questions contact: [email protected]
Outcomes of previous funding calls can be viewed here (phase 2) and here (phase 1)
The project completion form can be accessed here