Applications are invited for Business Interaction Vouchers from E3B: Metals in Biology members who are eligible to receive BBSRC funding.
Funding of up to £10,000 is available per project.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 1st September 2021 (12 noon)
If you want to apply for a Business Interaction Voucher (up to £10K) follow the application process below:
- Read the call guidelines
- Read the BBSRC definition of technology readiness levels (TRLs)
- Join the Network (if you are not already a member)
- Complete an application form
- Complete ethics form Annex B (if applicable)
- Submit application form, short cv, letter of support and Annex B (if applicable) to: [email protected]
If you have any questions contact: [email protected]
The project completion form can be found here