NCIMB have prepared a storage package for academics and companies in receipt of grant funding, or are thinking of applying for grant funding, that allows them to pay a one-off, up-front fee for multi-year storage, ensuring their important biological resources are protected from damage or loss.
- Online Event: Innovations in Metal Biorecovery 8 September 2022 10:00
- EBnet early career researcher conference
- New case study: Assessing nickel uptake and pyrolysis potential of willow biomass produced from nickel-contaminated soils
- New tool: metalation calculators
- Event: Bioprocessing Entrepreneurial Skills Training