NCIMB have prepared a storage package for academics and companies in receipt of grant funding, or are thinking of applying for grant funding, that allows them to pay a one-off, up-front fee for multi-year storage, ensuring their important biological resources are protected from damage or loss.
- Diet & Health Innovation: Early Stage Feasibility Projects Consortia Building Event
- Project to advance recycling of rare materials secures £14 million UKRI funding
- Research Associate/ Fellow (fixed term)
- BBIA Parliamentary Event: Economic and environmental benefits of a transformative UK bioeconomy
- UK – Switzerland Bilateral: Collaborative R&D Round 2 briefing webinar &